Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Body Parts

I am getting over my cold. Been writing my ass off, even though I am sick. I have an article coming out in both the newspapers in Tucson about three Army Civil Affairs soldiers I meet. We are going outside the wire in about 8 hours. Today there was a suicide bombing. Only the bomber was killed. I interviewed one of the guys that was there. He showed me pictures of body parts. My interview was not about that, though. Things are well. I may end up staying in Afghanistan through Christmas. I am not sure.

I seem to have developed a twitch in my pinky on my right hand.

THis is about the bombing: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4444110.stm

2 Comments:

Blogger the hun said...

Hey shooter, was haps. Got your news site almost up n running, thinking about you a lot. I'm going to send you a little traffic. Hold on to that pinkie -

hun

10:15 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

You should start an account on livejournal, you don't get this spam crap in the comments.

- fellow UW alum

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home